Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wish I Was Sailing

We had amazing and beautiful 80 degree weather today! It is crazy, just last week we were bundled up because of freezing winds, and now, sunny and completely warm. I definitely needed the break from the gloom. However, by the paleness of my legs, you can definitely see that I haven't had much sun in a while. Despite that though, it felt great to show some bare leg, wear sandals, and not have to wear a sweater!
I accidentally stayed up way too late last night, so I felt rather tired most of the day. My government class went well, kind of slow though. Chemistry was good to as we just went over an exam and got to watch my teach make a gummy bear burst into flames by dropping it into some Potassium Chloride. Pretty good day! Also planned bible study with my co-leader Tim and enjoyed catching up with him like always! The rest of my night was spent doing homework, and I am looking forward to hitting the hay very soon.

Outfit for today:

I think you can tell where I really wanted to be today! I would have loved to have had a relaxing day at the beach or maybe off sailing somewhere... :)

Dress: gift, ralph lauren
Belt: came with dress
Scarf: thrifted
Sandals: Payless



My boyfriend and I went thrifting together and he came upon this scarf. Thanks for finding it! I really love it, perfect for some nautical themed outfits I have planned!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I'm in love with that scarf. What a great find, and it really pulled the outfit together.