Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We Came to the Conclusion

That March just isn't a great month. Partly, or maybe mostly, because of it's name. My best friend, Kylie, and I cam to this conclusion about 4 minutes ago. Nothing has really been wrong, but I just felt such a better vibe from February, and I am really looking forward to April. Sorry March, maybe you'll get better? So far, definitely not my favorite month!

But today was pretty good. Very windy and in turn incredibly cold! I had classes today and then attended a study group for an upcoming Chemistry Exam. Fairly productive day! Until I got home, and mostly relaxed and hung out with my family and Daniel. :)

Outfit for today:

I really liked this outfit today. I know I have done the navy and brown thing a few times already, but I really have been loving the combination!

Dress: gift
Tights: Kohls
Coat: Target
Boots: Thrifted
Beret: Target
Necklace: gift



I have had this beret for at least a year or two and this is my first time wearing it! Definitely helped keep my head warm today.


Some detail of the owl.


Kind of a short post tonight but I am quite tired, wishing everyone happy Wednesdays!

1 comment:

Sybil said...

love that beret!!
and i hope your march does get better! :D