Monday, March 15, 2010

Hello Blog, I've Missed You

I have updated since Thursday! I am behind!
This weekend was really nice though. Friday I spent most the morning at home, then got dressed and ready to go over to Daniel's. We grabbed some dinner at El Pollo Loco, and headed to his softball game. He plays on an all mens team for the church that we go to. The team they played was pretty good but them came out winning! It is always fun to watch him play. They even got jerseys now! It's so cute! Afterward, we went back to his house. Unfortunately he hurt is ankle pretty badly while playing. So he iced it and kept it elevated. Even though we had already eaten dinner, we were pretty hungry around 9:30pm. We pulled out some frozen orange chicken and fried it up in a pan. We couldn't find any white rice so we substituted that for some angel hair pasta! We weren't completely sure how it would turn out, but it was really good! We ended the night watching T.V. and being lazy!

On Saturday we went to visit some close family friends and to see their new puppy. It is an Australian Shepperd named Kira. She was so adorable and fluffy, she looked like a little bear!


 Here is Daniel playing with the adorable, fluffy thing! :)

We also bought a game for Wii called Just Dance. And oh boy, is it FUN. But a work out for sure! Here is the trailer for it:


Daniel and our friend Tasha were probably the best at it. I just love dancing games too. DDR and Just Dance, I'll in shape in no time!

Also, I got a scaled on Saturday and was able to weight myself for the first time in a while. I realized I lost 6 pounds from cutting out almost all fast food from my diet! I was really excited! I have about 6-10 more that I'd like to lose and I am happy to be on the right track.
Also got to see my brother on Saturday, him and his girlfriend came up for a visit and it was lovely to see them!

My outfit from Saturday:


 
Shirt/Dress: Gift, from a small boutique
Leggings: Vera Wang for Kohls
Shoes: Thrifted, from Target
Necklace: Same boutique



This necklace is a bottle cap with a heart on it. I think it is so cute and creative!



Some detail of the back, it adds such a nice and feminine touch to the kind of 'boyfriend' style shirt.



The location of these pictures was at our close friends, Dough and Tasha. They have a lot of land behind their house, it's perfect for photos.

Daniel and I looking so serious.

Sunday was nice as well. Thrifted and found some lovely items! Also, went to church to hear a great message and organized my room a bit.

Altogether a fun and busy weekend!

Wishing you a lovely Tuesday :)

No comments: