Monday, March 8, 2010

Great Day to End the Weekend

I wasn't sure what to expect of you Sunday, but you made me quite happy :)

Today, around 11 o'clock, my family, Daniel and I headed off to the beach to go for a walk and take my dogs for a walk. It was freezing and windy, but we toughened up and endured the elements. We were all a bit taken aback with just how cold it was when we arrived at the beach. My hair was flying everywhere with the wind and I felt so cold! 

Fortunately, Daniel had this beautiful hat that he so kindly let me borrow. I felt completely ridiculous, but my head has never felt so warm and comfortable. I understand now the appeal of these kind of hats 100% and wouldn't mind having my own if I ever live in a place with incredibly cold temperatures. I probably seem like a wuss here because I'm in California and think that 50 degrees is too cold!

 
This was my silly outfit I wore to the beach. I'm a wuss in the cold!
Jeans:Kohls
Shoes: Vans, bought @ Takkens
Sweatshirt: Bought at a camp I worked at
Shirt: Little store called French Quarter
Hat: Daniel's (the boyfriend)
Scarf: Grandmother's
Bag: Target



A little fence photography...



Daniel and I also just took some time to take some photos of each other in some very lovely areas!




  
Amazing hair...


Really can't describe how much I love this boy.



  

  

  

  

Thank you for the portraits of me Daniel!


These are my parents and dogs, they are wonderful!



And Daniel and I were wearing the same shoes...



So blessed to live only 20 minutes away from this...
Afterward we grabbed lunch and went to a nearby thrift store. I didn't find a lot, but I did purchase a denim jacket (Old Navy for only $4!) that will be great come springtime! 

In the evening we had night service at my church, came home, and relaxed. 

Well, goodbye weekend, and hello week. Let's make it a good one!

For more photos from today visit Daniel's flickr or blog.

1 comment:

BettyJo said...

It was a fun and blessed day... You two have some beautiful shots <3