Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's 1:48 A.M...

But this post is directed toward March 6th :)

Today was a very lovely day. I had spent the night at my friends house, and when I came home this morning, in my room was hanging this lovely dress! My boyfriend had done some shopping and bought me this dress as a surprise! It was so thoughtful! I really love it too.
Also, speaking of my boyfriend, he was featured as one of the wardrobe_remix(er)'s of the week! Check it out at http://bitsandbobbins.com/ Congrats Daniel  (flickr: Daniel's Daily Update), you're so stylish!
I got cleaned up, put on the new dress, and even took the time to curl my hair. I was feeling pretty good, so Daniel and I went out for a while during the day. He had to return something else he had purchased at Ralph Lauren, and we also looked around some other stores while there. We ended up at a Goodwill, where I found two great pair of shoes. One pair is a brown leather slouchy boots and then an adorable pair of flats there were brand new! They still had the tag on them! Daniel found a pair of black oxfords and a really great tie. I really love having a boyfriend who enjoys fashion and style as much as I do. He is never bored when we go thrifting or shopping. He is also really patient when we go into stores with just girl items (like Styles 4 Less and Claire's). It was really lovely to spend some time just relaxing and hanging out with him. We also ate an early dinner at Panda Express where I loaded up on mixed veggies and mushroom chicken. So, lovely date today :)
Earlier in the day, I got to spend some time with my family as well! It has been a busy week, so I wasn't able to hang out with them much, so I was happy to spend the day with them and Daniel. Also, at the end of the night we went to Carrows with my best friend Kylie. All in all, it was a day filled with people that I love dearly, how could it go wrong?

The dress and what I wore today:
 
Dress: Ralph Lauren
Belt: Thrifted
Tights: Kohls
Boots: JC Penney's
Necklace: Forever 21


 

  

  

  
I don't know what is going on with my face in this one!

 

Hope everyone has lovely Sunday's :)

No comments: