Saturday, March 6, 2010

Weekend-ing it Up!

I'm happy weekends are typically a time for rest and fun. This weekend so far has been busy but very enjoyable. Yesterday I got to spend some quality time with a good friend. We went and saw Alice in Wonderland and then ate some good food at Apple Bees. We got to talk a lot, catch up, and talk about the silly shows we watch on MTV. This was the outfit I wore yesterday, it was my first attempt at the denim shorts with tights that I see so many girls online wearing, thought I'd give it a go!

 

Shirt: Thrifted
Vest: Chaps, thrifted
Shorts: Kohls
Tights: JC Penney's
Flats: Target 


 
Better view of the vest. It was only $0.65 for a cute knit vest! I was happy with this find :)
It was definitely too cold for this outfit, but once you get your mind set on something... So I made it work!
I really love my outfit today and will put that up in another post later. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Stay warm!

No comments: